Sunday, June 03, 2007

New place, new beginnings

We had our first Sunday service in our new church building. Weee! After having almost a year of services and prayer meetings in my house, we finally have a really simple yet nice and spacious place to call church :)


The logo of our church; was designed by Aunt Steph (an artist) and me! :)


We're turning 2 this coming July. All my faithful bloggy readers are invited for the anniversary service cum dinner on the 1st of July '07. I'll update your guys on the details later on.


One half of our worship team; we need more musicians!! And basically we need more music equipments and a sound system :P



The church = the people :)


The main sanctuary



The back portion of the church; still empty


And we have clean toilets! Hahaha...

Am truly excited about the new place, and the great and exciting things that God is going to do. While I'm certain that God has exceptionally wonderful plans for our church, I'm in a state of confusion when it comes to my personal life.

I've been praying and hoping for changes to take place. Even though I'm fully aware that changes do not occur overnight, a part of me just refuses to be patient. I'm constantly trying to remind myself that changes do not happen instantly; it requires lots of prayer and a huge dosage of patience.

I believe that it is all possible with God, I just tend to forget that changes take time and only God's ways can make it all come to pass.

I won't stop praying, nor will I stop believing. I just hope I'm approaching the matter in the right way; God's way.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

4:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home