Thursday, June 21, 2007

What has marketing got to do with cows?

Before you continue on reading, let me warn you that this is going to be a very lame and random post.
Here goes...

'If a cow could speak, what would it say?'
A guy carrying a cow, just in case you haven't seen one before *tee hee

Don't think too hard. Save those brain cells :P

And I still have no enthusiasm to study for the marketing mid term paper, but it's cool la.. worst come to worst, just main tembak la hahaha
Of course not! Joking only la :P

I'll reveal the answer soon.
Here's a hint; think as lame as possible hehe

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me!! What did the cow say? Curiosity kills the cat. So please save my life. Ahaha..
Wait, let me guess... "How now brown cow?" or "I don't want to eat grass" <---this one is contribution of my man... ahaha... Marketing... cows... uh-oh, a few of my brain cells died... -_-"

10:44 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

Haha.. keep on guessing.. too soon to reveal the answer haha...

7:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home