Thursday, June 21, 2007

Longing to draw near

My mind hasn't been at peace lately.
I'm a thinker. I think excessively.
And I worry a whole lot too.
At times I get upset over the least significant matter.
Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy; I feel lost and without purpose - not sure of where I'm heading to, or whether I'm doing the right thing or in the right way.
But God has always been there to direct me and realign my thoughts, and my feelings.
He has always been the center of everything; my past, my present and definitely my future.
I could never imagine myself being without Him for even a day.
Everyday I'm constantly amazed by His grace and mercy - because I don't deserve it.
Yet He is still faithful, true and forgiving; in a way that is just so unbelievable.
I miss walking close to Him, and being able to listen clearly to His voice.
I yearn to draw near, because I know He will too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home