Wednesday, July 18, 2007

All is well

The presentation went fairly well, even though i was burning with a slight fever.
It's such a great relief because it is finally over. I feel 20 kg lighter! haha
There are still lab reports and an assignment to complete, and not to mention the final exam is just next month. However I'm not as anxious as I was during the preparation period for the thesis presentation.
The final exam schedule has been released; will be having my physio. sc. 2 paper on the 17th of August, marketing is on the 20th, food tech is on the 21st and food eng is on the 22nd. I don't understand why can't they spread the papers out. 3 papers in a row is quite a handful, but it'll turn out alright - I guess.
Well there are many things in life that I'm not certain about, but with God I can be rest assured that things will always be better than just alright :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home