Thursday, July 05, 2007

Noise noise

I was extremely glad that today's morning class was canceled, but since the drilling started - I'd rather be anywhere than at home.
According to mum, the neighbour on the right is doing some toilet renovation - hence noise pollution is inevitable.
Therefore even if I no longer have classes during the morning, I'll still leave for Uni. Can't study with the continuous drilling going on. Great! here it goes again *frowns
Thought of heading to Uni at 11am, since my marketing class only begins at 12pm - but with all the noise, I'll be leaving at 10 am instead or maybe earlier.

Well about the food engineering mid-term yest, I'll summarize it in one single word 'DISASTEROUS'!
It'll be a miracle if I do pass it.
Another mid-term paper to go, and I can only expect the worst.

My thesis proposal is still under construction. Thank God for Ms. Steph, she postponed the deadline for us.

It's going to be a hectic month, so I doubt I'll be updating frequently.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home