Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Why oh why, did I had to have chocolates today? *frowns

I'm suffering from an excruciating migraine at this very moment.
The right side of my head has been pounding profusely since I returned home from uni.
I believe the chocolates (Nips) that I had this afternoon, triggered the migraine.
I've not had migraines for quite awhile, and today is seriously a terrible time to have one.
I'm still preparing for my thesis presentation tmr, hence the migraine isn't helping at all!
At times like this, I'd rather be dead. I know I sound a little crude, but this is exactly how I'm feeling right now.
Well I guess to most of you, this isn't something new.
I practically fall ill all the time, especially during the exam periods or when I'm extremely stressed out.
It sucks big time, but it's something that I've learned to live with.
As much as I would like to continue on ranting, time does not permit me to do so.
My other group members have been bombarding me with questions, and I'm getting really tired of answering - I think they malas to search the answers from the journals, and bcuz I underwent my internship at a microbiology lab; thus they expect me to know better *sigh
Do take note, I'm still a student. Therefore, I'm still a noob - so please give me a break la. Have some sympathy towards me and my overworked brain.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i recently had a 3 day migraine, but now left with cough and cold. so glad the migraine part has mellowed down. and yes,i really did feel like dying so..HANG ON THERE!!!

:)

1:47 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

hehe im so much better, thanks.
u take care too yah :)

8:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home