Sunday, July 15, 2007

Silence

These few days I feel as if I've been talking to myself.
Don't seem to be getting much response from the people who are so-called close to me.
I prefer to speak to the wall, at least I'm well aware that I won't be receiving any feedbacks; rather than being left in the blur - waiting to be acknowledged by them.
It's frustrating, but I've learned to deal with it by keeping silent; speaking when it is only truly necessary and when it is demanded of me.

Cold-treatments aren't something new to me, I practically grew up having to cope with it on a frequent basis.
Maybe it's due to my own doing, maybe not.
Out of this situation, I've learned to confide in God.
Even though He doesn't answers immediately, but I know that He listens to my every word.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Hey..whatever ure goin thru,hang in there yea..He'll carry you on eagle's wings and His grace shall be your strength..take care :)

10:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I'll be there to walk with you through every struggle you seem to face. You won't walk alone, that's a promise.

9:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You chose your path, so walk. Prepare yourself with whatever that you might encounter. Equip yourself so you can fight any enemies along the way.
You chose your path so you must face any consequences that comes your way.
Don't breakdown. Face it. I can't say everything would be alright but 1 thing is for sure. You'll still have GOD and the bass player.

9:56 am  
Blogger Cass said...

Hey guys, thank you all so much for the support and advices :)
God is great, hence things will definitely get better :)

7:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home