Monday, July 16, 2007

All work and no play, makes Cassie sleepy

My thesis proposal presentation is this coming Wed.
I'm having cold feet, and I'm so 'kan cheong' at this very moment - I think I might just puke.
Err..or maybe the puke-like feeling is due to the 3 large pepperoni pizza slices that I had for lunch? haha.. nah. I'm very sure it has nothing to do with lunch.
Lunch was great! And the cinnamon bread sticks were really sweet and yummy. Too bad I was already too full, or I would have had more :P I'm such a glutton *tee hee.
But the company was even better *grins :)

I still need to edit my presentation slides. However, I'm not in the mood to even look at 'em.
Have been enervated lately, because of the lack of sleep; hence I'll go off to bed right now, and will awake later to finalize them.

ZZzzZZZzzzzzz.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home