Friday, July 20, 2007

I don't always make the right choice,
But it doesn't mean I'm not trying.
And when it comes to love,
Is there right and wrong?

I'm working hard to be a better me,
Trying hard to not compromise my believes.
But if a mistake were to be made,
Give me time and space to make right again.

The world tends to forget that I'm only mere human,
Constantly comparing me with status that were never mine.
Who are they to hold it against me?
Truth be told, you're no different than me.

I may never be the person you long me to be,
And I might not make decisions that you were hoping for.
Will you then be understanding and forgiving?
Or will you just turn your face away?

All I desire is happiness and love,
And that is what he is to me.
If God is willing to give us a second chance,
Would you not do the same?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home