Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I can't think of a title

I've been busy, and that pretty much summarizes my days lately.
I've to present a song this coming sunday, for my church anniversary. Not a solo, thank God! I've terrible stage fright, but even as a group - I still shake nervously and my voice tends to crack :(
Till today, I haven't been able to remember all the lyrics - bound to forget a line or two.
Hopefully, I won't forget the melody of the song - which I did before! It was extremely embarrassing, I'll never forget it.

Well, I'm sure your guys must be still wondering - what's the answer to the 'cow' question;
'If a cow could speak, what would it say?'
Like I said, it's a really lame answer. So don't start throwing eggs and tomatoes at me okays?
Drum roll please...... haha
The answer: 'Moo back to you!'
Get it?! hahaha...
If you don't, err.. too bad la haha.. it just shows, you don't have enough lame-ness in you, unlike me! :P And believe me, it's a good thing *tee hee

My weeks are going to get busier, so if your guys want to meet up - come and meet me in PJ la.. If not, don't simply say 'Cass lc (lansi) ade' :P
I miss the bass player. I always do :)


I'm also craving for Nachos!! Yeah, I'm always craving for food la - not something new :P
Chilli's beef nachos are superb, but their freaking expensive. Anyone's b'day coming? At least I've a good reason to go to Chilli's :P hahaha

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Now, to combat nervousness: Number one, practice a lot. Two, think about how
unimportant what you're doing is in the general scheme of things. Three,
breathe very deeply and relax. Number four, envision great success, or
envision failure and figure, how bad could that be? Finally, forget about
all of that stuff and just go ahead and do your thing."-Wynton Marsalis
Something i got of a jazz sax player, hope it'll help ;p

8:23 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

Thanks :)
I'm sure if you're there on that very day, I'll remember every word to the song, and I'll sing it without a trace of nervousness :P

11:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home