Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ah...its morning, again!

I'm suffering from the sore throat, headache and cramps.
I sounded like a beruk, while practicing for the anniversary yesterday.
My voice was so coarse that everyone had a good laugh about it.
If I don't sound any better by this Sunday, the eldest sis would have to step in for me and I really don't mind ahaha
I didn't inflict myself with pain so I wouldn't have to sing, it just happened!
Well I've this feeling I'll be fine by this Sunday, maybe just too nervous till sakit la and also due to my unstable hormones
*sigh... I'm so lethargic right now - have to drive down to Klang soon.
In addition, there's something seriously wrong with my laptop. My avast anti-virus ain't functioning - VPS file destroyed?? What does that mean la? *bangs head on the wall
My laptop keeps giving me unnecessary problem - sienla.
Haih..I need to wash the toilet, so yah.. tata for now

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..you're gonna see tricky trix in klang? tell her to go online more often la. i havent heard from her for ages. sigh.. i miss malaysia very much right now :(

2:13 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

yeah i went down to klang to meet with her.
she goes online, but usually early. she's doing fine, just sniffing too much glue haha. u miss msia? then come back la hehe :P

3:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home