Sunday, June 24, 2007

When the night is all mine

I've been consistently waking up during the wee hours of the morning.
No, I'm not having a sleeping disorder - its my mind and my heart; lots been happening inside 'em both.
Most nights, I'll lay awake in bed and I'll whisper a prayer to God - it's mostly about him and us, but quite often it's concerning my family, friends and life in general.
I'm getting used to it; though at the beginning I found it disturbing and tiring, but I've realized that it's one of the best time to think things through, to ponder and ask, and to do a little soul searching.
Since everyone is still in slumber, the night is all mine.
I've been really happy lately, yet it doesn't mean I don't have my own shares of worries or problems. It's impossible to eliminate 'em completely.
I guess it's because I know where I'm heading to, I know my needs and wants, and I know with God by my side; the most impossible thing is still achievable.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there :)
hehe no worries bout the question i asked earlier on bout the guy. take your time and i shall wait upon that post hehe :)
well it's important to make decisions/choices when it comes to relationship, coz matter of the heart is really sensitive, fragile and could be complicated. so continue to seek Him and place Him first at your heart. i believe we wont go sesat, if we fix our eyes upon Him :) i'm encouraged that you're encouraged! may we run the race that has been set for us faithfully :)

7:46 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

okays..thanks for being a constant encouragement :)

10:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home