Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bass player + cupcakes

Spent the day out with the bass player today :) We went to Pavilion! Typical shopping mall, but I kind of fancy the simple interior of the mall. We didn't spend much of our time there, just went for a short tour and had ice-cream :)

We then urgent to Berjaya Times Square, and bought tickets to watch Resident Evil *grins evillyThe bass player then took me to Asia Heritage Row, cause he insisted on treating me cupcakes :) and we had quite sometime before the movie.

Bisou is a small cafe located below Wine Room, if I'm not mistaken. It has a comfy atmosphere, and we sort of had the place to ourselves since there weren't many customers. Halloween is just around the corner, hence they tucked little spiders among the flowers that were placed on the tables *uniquely cute! hee
We tried 2 cupcakes; Dark Secret and Eye Candy. We both preferred Dark Secret, cause it wasn't too sweet compared to Eye Candy. However their both equally delicious :) Unfortunately the cupcakes are rather pricey; RM 5 for one.














We took the monorail back to BTS, and went for the movie. Had my eyes closed most of the time *hee. The movie wasn't up to our expectations - it could have been better.

After the movie, we went down to PJ for dinner. We had dinner at Green Wood cafe in SS2. Had Slipper Lobster with Fettuccini in Tomato Sauce.

And the bass player ordered beef burger with mashed potatoes. We had to order the gravy separately, which was rather weird. Both tasted mediocre, but it was filling to our tummies.

I enjoyed myself very much, always do when I'm with the bass player :) He spoils me rotten! *hee


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home