Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The b'day date

The birthday date with the bass player was indeed a delightful one :)

You're finally 22!! *squeezes the bass player's cheeks :PI made him the b'day card. Nice?

I knew he most likely wouldn't allow me to buy him the shirt as his b'day gift, so I bought him mini muffins and cookies from Famous Amos :) One of the best ways to spoil and pamper the person that I love *hee
The mini muffins sat in my room the whole afternoon, and they kept tempting me 0_0 Thankfully I had a rather strong sense of self-control yesterday, which is extremely rare when it comes to food *hee
We went to Paddington's House of Pancakes again :) And had yummy food again :P
It's called Boston - had a generous amount of cheese and seafoods

Desert!! The blintzers were just out-of-this-world!! *drools

The bass player did some shopping. It was fun and something out of the norm, cause we're usually shopping for me instead *hee

Before the date ended, we went for a movie 'I now pronounce you Chuck and Harry'. This movie will tickle your funny bone from the beginning and till the very last second of the show - 100% guaranteed :)Hence if you're feeling a lil down, you'll feel a whole lot better after the movie - but you've got to be 18 and above to watch it *hee

I always have a great time when I'm with the bass player, I hope you enjoyed yourself too :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home