Saturday, September 29, 2007

Till that day...

I don't need sympathy, definitely not from you.
I just need you to understand, but you're too proud to be understanding.
All I've heard from you are words of discouragement; what I've done wrong and have failed to do.
If that's your way of showing how much you love and care for me; I'd rather have you not love me.
And being home means being miserable, then I'd rather not have a home.
I might regret feeling this way about you, but this time round; nothing will change my mind and feelings about you.
I know that you're very much disappointed with me, but I no longer have the strength to proof you wrong.
I can't wait to walk out the door; towards the day that I can finally say that I am free. Well, at least free from you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home