Sunday, September 30, 2007

On the road to recovery

I'm recovering, but a quick one would be preferred.
I've stop taking my medications, their a tad too strong for me.
I feel more dizzy and nauseas after taking them.
My days are mostly spent asleep in bed, and the hours that I'm awake are purely for food, nature's call, and to hear from the bass player.
There's no improvement in my appetite yet. I tried eating more solids today, but it only made my tummy all woozy.
I still feel like crap, even though the pain has mostly subsided - And I'm very thankful that it has, and am also grateful for all the concerns and prayers - which made me feel a whole lot better too.
I know I shouldn't be stressing myself, however I can't help but to worry about my mid-term paper on Tuesday.
Haven't been studying due to the one-week migraine; I am truly unprepared.
Since I'm fairly well already, I shouldn't waste a single second but to hit the books immediately.
Don't worry, I'll go easy on myself :)

Before I end this post; A BIG THANK YOU goes out to the bass player, who came all the way from Setapak to take me to the medical center in Cheras (not to mention, he even missed classes because of me) - and for constantly checking up on me : ) Not forgetting; HY, yap & teh fly that helped direct and accompanied us to the MC. I'll never be able to shower each one of you with the type of gratitude that you guys deserve. From the bottom of my heart, I'm sincerely thankful.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

Woot! Bass player's cute! Okay, it sounds gay........ Bring him out more often wei

10:54 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

haha...he's 'adosome'la haha..meaning adorable and handsome..hahaha
U ajak me out makan and I'll bring him la haha
anywayz, thanks again yap ;)

1:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home