Saturday, September 22, 2007

A little of everything...

The pet shop owner informed my parents that I could bring home the puppy anytime I wanted. I'm still contemplating whether to bring her home tmr or Monday. Most likely Monday, when I'll have more time - since my report, assignment and one mid-term paper will be completed by then.
Almost done with my report, the assignment will take sometime - but I'm sure I can get it done by tonight. I've to also start revising for the mid-term paper on Monday.
There are other list of things that I need to complete, but I've to put 'em on hold - too tired to even think about 'em, and thankfully their deadlines are not that soon.
Well, I've to get going - will be having dinner at some nearby restaurant.

I miss the bass player very much....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home