Friday, September 21, 2007

A fishy day

First and foremost, thank you for all the b'day wishes :) and sorry for the almost one week hiatus *hee
Have been busy with Uni, and also a tad lazy to update my blog - even though there's much to blog about.

Resuming from where I'd left off, I had an enjoyable time on my birthday!
The bass player took me to Aquaria on my very special day. He actually remembered that I'd once wanted to be a marine biologist. I still do, but just never could.

We had fun tormenting and teasing the marine creatures, and also a few reptilians, amphibians and creepy crawlies *hee
Took quite a number of pictures, and it wasn't easy taking 'em. The animals kept moving! *tsk tsk
The bass player took most of the pretty ones - I'm not as patient or skillful as he is *hee

That's a shark
And another shark

The Tarantulas


I thought these fishes were Piranhas. The bass player corrected me *hee -malu

Lion fish *roarrrrrr

Big ugly toad
Mr. green snake

The overrated lizard *haha

Dinasour turtle

Troubled bettle - especially after being verbally tormented by the bass player *hee

The petting corner!



I like turtles - their so cool *hee

Sunbathing turtles are cooler *haha

And it wouldn't be complete without a picture of the bass player and I :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home