Thursday, November 01, 2007

More sweets from my sweetheart :)

The bass player treated me with even more cupcakes today :) He bought them from Bisou cafe again. Two flavours that we didn't try during our last visit; Love Me Tender (Peanut butter & Chocolate) and Zest You Up (Orange). Both flavours weren't too sweet, however I fancy the peanut butter one more :)









The two cupcakes was indeed a satisfying treat, but the bass player surprised me with another mouth-watering piece of cake; Lemon Chocolate Loaf. The cake is sinfully delicious; the lemon taste is so tangible and appetizing, it went perfectly well with the sweet-bitter chocolate icing and chucks. I couldn't even finish half of the cake, it was just too filling for me :) The bass player and I are definitely returning to Bisou for more deserts :) Hence if I've been looking slightly rounder than usual, you'll know who to blame :P * hee. Thanks sweetheart *Hugs!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home