Monday, January 21, 2008

A little of this and that

Randomness;

1. My childhood buddy Joanna, is back for good! Yay! Had bbq in her place last night. Dan and I was super late *hee Sorry! However, there's more catching up to do :) And thank you again for the pretty blouses.

2. Wednesday is a public holiday, and I just found out about it today. Will ask Dan if he wants to go shopping for his CNY clothings.

3. Dan has been working a whole lot. I want to pamper him, but I'm not sure how *aiks I'll just ask him later :)

4. I think I've put on slightly. I've been eating a little more than the usual. But 'teh fly' thought otherwise; she said I've lost weight 0_0 Her reason; 'I can feel your backbones la' =_=

5. I'm still craving for seafood; crabs, lobsters and fresh oysters! Yummy! :P

6. I want to eat more bbq-ed marshmallows!! *grins


7. Can't wait for CNY. Ang pows and more makan *hee

8. Have not been to Zoo Negara and the National Bird Park in KL for quite awhile, will make a trip there soon. Most likely next month. Sunway Lagoon too! It'll be my first time, and probably last *haha

9. Sent my resume to 10 food manufacturing & distributing companies last Friday. Hoping to get a reply from them soon. Internship begins in March, ends in June.

10. Still thinking whether to take a short break after completion of my internship, or to just work immediately.

11. Need to meet up with 2 ex-college mates before they return back to Australia.

12. So many places I want to go, and so many things I want to do. Yet so little time and money.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home