Saturday, February 02, 2008

Another concert that I'm not bound for

I'm sure many of you would have already heard of the coming Sunburst KL International Music Festival 2008 that's going to be held somewhere in March at Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club.
Many local bands and artistes will be featured in this music fest, but their really not of my concern BECAUSE...the main highlights are JOHN LEGEND, INCUBUS & THE ROOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always, the price of the ticket is a huge problem for me - RM200! ^%$*&^$#@%%!!!!!!!!
Please excuse my vulgarity *haha
If concert tickets are always going to be this freaking expensive, I'll never be able to attend my first concert, ever!
Okok..maybe not till I start working la..got a little carried away. Sorry! *haha
Err I did attend the Hillsong United's concert in SIB, which was about 2 years ago. However I wouldn't categorize it as a 'concert' concert, if you get what I mean.

Oh well, I'm so used to missing out on all these kinda good stuff. First it was Switchfoot, and now this. Actually its one extremely long list :( but, I'll survive.

On the contrary, for those of you who have overflowing money, practically gushing out of your wallets - go buy yourself a ticket (and if you're kind-hearted, get a pair for me *hee) and just have a good time la. For more info, click here

If you money-loaded group of ppl are not planning to get them tickets, you should knock yourself in the head - real hard! Yes, literally speaking *haha

P.S. I'm a little cranky, so don't get offended. Its a woman thing *hint hint

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home