Friday, January 25, 2008

Pains, urges and stuff *hee

1. Went jogging with Dan last Wed. I ran 3 rounds around the park, and I was already out of breath. The next day, my legs started aching and still are till today =_= Dan is totally pain-free! No fair *hee

2. On that very same day, had dinner in Port Klang. After dinner, my family, Dan and Giant Abias made our way to the new Bukit Tinggi Jusco Mall. Its big! No doubt about that. I somewhat prefer the shops in that mall compared to 1U. Maybe because their so much more affordable *grins

3. Seriously need to start shopping for office wears. I do not have a single pair of black slacks. Pathetic huh? :P

4. Dan fell ill yesterday, but I'm so glad that he is feeling so much better right now :)

5. These few days my hands and legs have been 'itching' a whole lot. I feel so tempted to go shopping for clothes, nail polishes, bags etc. However I've been refraining myself quite successfully, but I wonder how long can I resist this urge. I think I should ask Dan to hold on to the ATM card for the time being *hee

6. Tmr I will literally force myself to start writing the results and discussion parts for my thesis paper. Hope to completely it before CNY, at least I can enjoy myself a little more than I'm allowed to :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home