Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Why do I care too much?

1. I still feel that I'm slightly 'fatter' than before, but another person told me today that I've lost weight O_O *huh? Hmm..maybe I'm being delusional.

2. People can be really mean. I believe I've said that many times before. Unfortunately, I can't really do anything about it. Like Dan said; people have the right to say, write, or do whatever they wish too. The right and best thing to do is to not retaliate.

3. I shouldn't allow people's negative remarks to affect me too much, especially from people that do not matter and that are insignificant in my life.

4. I had KFC for lunch today. Another craving fulfilled :)

5. I've a sudden craving for Durians. Too bad their not in season at this very moment :(

6. Dan told me the best way to pamper him, is to give him time alone with the TV *hee

7. Might go jogging tmr with Dan in the evening. I feel kinda semangat actually *haha

8. Still no call or reply from any of the food companies :(

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what? You're definitely not fat but put on weight at places where it's very visible. ;) this is wat ppl say to me la.. I also said the same thing. I'm not really fat just a bit flabbier on the visible areas. ahaha...

You know what? Words can heal and also injure our hearts. But as long as we know who we are, to hell with this people. You are nice and these ppl are just jealous of u.

Talking about jogging, why not cycling? I'm going again to Bukit Cahaya. It's a really nice experience. And great time to spend with love ones. sigh... was so funny and enjoying the last time.

Hey u looking for internship ka? Need help? I have a friend who works in the food industry and if i remember correctly, it's Daisho. Maybe I can get her to see if they need any intern? Must be food companies ka?

1:43 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

:)
Cycling? Hmm maybe one day. Haven't cycled for years. I wonder whether I still can keep my balance *hee

Yups, I'm looking for a place to do my internship. And yes, it has to do be a food company, or somewhere closely related to food since its my major.

If you could ask your friend, that would be really great. Hope its no trouble for you. Thanks :)

5:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But uh, what is it that you are studying? nanti dia tanya, i pun bengang... i cant just say looking for internship only right? what's ur major?

12:49 am  
Blogger Cass said...

my major; bachelors degree in food science and nutrition.
thanks again :)

11:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home