Thursday, January 31, 2008

Me, a sales executive?

I've received my first internship offer from a biotech cum pharmaceutical company, that's located in Damansara Perdana. Location vice, is pretty convenient from where I'm staying. However, their offering me a position in the sales & marketing department. Hence there would be lots of traveling to do, to meet clients in clinics and hospitals.

Many have told me that working in the marketing line is so much more interesting compared to lab-based work, and I would gain more knowledge and experiences through this line.

I took marketing as one of my final subjects last year, and I found it intriguing. But then again, I'm not sure if I'm suitable for this line.

I'd always thought that the manufacturing, laboratory, or research line was ideal for me. I guess you'll never really know till you've tried.

Therefore, I might take this opportunity to try something out of my norm and we'll see how it goes :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home