Thursday, March 06, 2008

A taste of working for the big one

I felt honoured when I found out that my application was accepted by Nestle. I could not contain my happiness and joy. I was jumping with glee, and screaming like a psychopath. Really! Dan could testify to it *hee
The good news is that I'm no longer screaming like a nut case *haha I've been acting very sanely since the beginning of work.

I went around meeting more customers today with a sales rep. As I'd mentioned before, I'm supposed to conduct a survey among the customers. Only one customer was quite responsive, the rest was very lukewarm or totally not corporative.
Since customers weren't very informative, I 'interviewed' the sales rep, and threw tonnes of questions to his face.
I think he got kind of agitated :P
Well I fully understand if he felt that way. I'd no choice, because its part of my project.
I feel a tad stressful because much is expected from me, even though I'm only an intern.
So this is the so-not-very-good part lah, just 4 days of work and I'm already feeling the pressure.
Maybe I'm just scaring myself, I've a tendency of doing that.
However it is somewhat kind of good too, it motivates me to work harder, and to find solutions to the problems that I'm currently facing with this project.

It's extremely cool and flattering that I'm working for a huge company, but it ain't easy *hee

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home