Sunday, May 18, 2008

Baking spree

I've been roasting and baking quite a lot for the past week. Its has been a really tiring yet satisfying week. It gives me great joy to feed and fatten up the people that I love :P In addition to that, I'd always enjoyed cooking.

Roasted/baked chicken drumsticks on Wednesday for Dan and my sisters.

And since Dan was coming over for dinner again on Friday, I decided to bake him and my family bread pudding!
Yummy...

Bread pudding close-up

Serve bread pudding with vanilla ice-cream.

I roasted the chicken drumsticks when my parents were away in Thailand, hence mum asked me to roast/bake chicken again on Saturday because they missed it. This time round, I added potatoes and egg plants.

Juicy and flavourful roast/bake chicken, and also rich in herbs and spices *drool

Today I baked Apple Cinnamon cake for my family. They'll be going for a picnic tmr, together with some family friends. Its my first time baking a cake, and I'm glad that it turned out well :)


Strong cinnamon flavour with real apple pieces :)

I'll be taking a break from all the roasting and baking for the whole of this week, because I've planned to bake a cake for Dan's grandma's b'day, the following week.

If anyone is interested to know the ingredients and cooking methods, do drop me your email address and I'll email them to you :)

Can't wait to bake again! :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home