Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Only good food for Dan this week, Cass just 'see-food'

Sorry for the lack of updates, as I've not been in the pink of health lately.
Glad that I'm on the road to recovery, but its been a rather slow journey.
I wish I could quicken the pace a little.

It was good to meet with the Fly and Spunkz to celebrate their belated b'days :)
As always, our gatherings are always fill with food *hee (unfortunately no food pics were taken)

Spunkz and her boo surprised us with a lovely chocolate cake that they both baked.

The bakerz :) The cake was really good.

The b'day girls; Fly and Spunkz. Already 23 but not looking a bit older *hee
Looking forward to meeting up with you girls again. Hopefully we can go for Klang bahkuteh the next time :P

Last Saturday, Dan and I went for the movie Ironman. The movie was fantastic. Really good. Two thumbs up! If you're thinking of getting the pirated DVD for the movie, this movie its worth splurging on - so don't be so cheapskate, and go watch it in the cinema :P

We had dinner at Winter Warmers Coffee & Tea House, The Curve. It was my second time dinning there, but this time round - the food didn't taste as good.

Overall, I would grade their food as only mediocre. Nothing special or extravagant.


Macaroni Cheese Baked, which tasted much better than the next dish. It should be cheesier, and those frozen veggies (peas, corns & carrots) should be a big no-no in this dish.

Butter Lemon Fish - The butter lemon sauce was too sweet for my liking, and you feel 'muak' after consuming a large portion of it. I wouldn't recommend this dish to anyone, but I enjoyed the french fries :)


I doubt I'll be enjoying any good food for the whole of this week, as I am currently suffering from a terrible sore throat, which have made speaking an extremely painful experience. Hence eating has definitely been torturous =_=

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home