Monday, May 05, 2008

Have a little faith in me

Being a musician is totally not fun all the time,
I speak for myself and myself first,
I suffer a lot from social handicap,
When it comes to meeting real ppl like Cass' friends.
I also have to face a lot of doubting,
In situations that I'd try to make her understand,
But it is me to first be placed in her shoes,
And in reality make sure I don't bend.
Sometimes I wish what I do is not what I do,
And places and ppl just pass me by,
That time and the universe doesn't notice me at all,
Make me nothing but dust unseen to all.
But then ppl will not notice me,
And gigs I might not have,
A living I might not make,
And neither is this something I choose to take.
Is there an easier way?
For doing things unseen in a feasible way,
Is there a method of proportion,
Perfect confrontation, rejection, acknowledgment and ambition.

Technology and publicness like Facebook can be so fatal and deadly. You'll never know if what happened was alright till your better half thinks it's alright. No i'm not talking bout justification for a cheating act, and i'm definitely not talking about the green-eyed monster of jealousy every woman becomes in certain situations. I'm talking about controversial issues such as having a picture taken with someone else from the opposite sex. Well, most of you may think its alright...u'r free to go scr*w yourself. I won't bore u with my theories. But to u guys who have gf's like that & know what i'm talking bout, well guess what? Telling your gf what happened and that it didn't mean a thing won't help! But fear not,...just follow the format below and perhaps it'll work out:

"I, Daniel Foong Koon Wah solemnly agrees that Cass is entitled to feed me with hallucinogen pills until I do something that would so cost my body parts if Rules below are not kept,

Rule#1 : No pics alone with anyone from opposite sex ever, unless permitted by Cass or is my family member, or, is a common friend that she trust fully will not sabotage my *ss.
Rule#2: Any pics taken with someone from the opposite sex in conjuction with Rule#1 will be taken at no closer that 20inches.
Rule#3: Body contact of whatsoever is strictly prohibited.

Cass, if this doesn't make you feel any better...i dunno what else would. God pls help me, Amen.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home