Tuesday, May 13, 2008

To eat or not to eat?

I'm been having frequent hunger pangs lately.
I'll start feeling hungry roughly 2 hours after having a normal portion meal 0_0 And sometimes even after consuming a large meal.
I've been eating quite a lot, but some ppl have been making a big issue on my weight. They said I've loss so much, and even accused me of being bulimic O_O
Their either blind or they themselves are the ones with weight issues *tsk tsk
I'm so tempted to order McD right now, and I'm trying my utmost best to refrain myself.
Too bad I can't hand cuff myself *hahahaha

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just get rid of the worms in ur stomach ~_~

hahahhhaa.

just go and call mcD lah. im sure they love to service u

1:32 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

No worms la..How many times do I have to reiterate myself?!

And yes, I gave in and called McD :P

10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home