Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Famous Wantan Mee

Hailing from small town Port Klang, I had good wantan mee to savour almost every week - but once I shifted up to PJ about 6 years ago, the days of good wantan mee was non-existent. It's difficult to find the perfect wantan mee, which consist of sweet-fatty char siew with noodles drowned in savoury and tantalizing black sauce.

Thankfully, my search has finally come to an end :D


Dan brought me to the Famous Sungai Besi wantan mee for supper last week. The wantan mee was heavenly! The best I've tasted in years! I felt like I've been deprived of it for ages. The char siew was so delicious! Sweet, with crunchy bits and with chunks of fats. Mmm...

The chicken feet or 'kai kiok' was also undeniably good. I felt like having more, but I was too full and gluttony is a sin *hee.

The 'sway kao' (my chinese is horrendous, so please excuse me) was appetizing. Filled with bits of mushroom, minced meat and prawns.

Total bill came to RM15.00. Definitely the best wantan mee that I've tasted in years, and it was worth every penny or cent spent. I'm looking forward to my next visit - next week perhaps :D

To know the exact location of the stall, please drop me a msg and I'll try my best to explain.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger spunkz said...

fulamak... you're making me salivate, sexy. haihhh... i need wantan mee now!~!~!~!~

*stomach growls*

9:36 am  
Blogger Cass said...

It looks super good right?!!
It taste super good too!!

I'll bring you to try them out soon :D

9:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home