Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chop! Chop!

I've never been a fan of chicken chop, well not till I tasted Bayu Timor's chicken chop with onion sauce. It was without a doubt delicious, and I've been sort of craving for it lately.

Dan and I ordered a lunch set (RM19.90++), which came with a mushroom soup and a slice of toasted garlic bread. The mushroom soup was extremely appetizing. The set also included a glass of ice tea.






I ordered an additional plate of cheesy french fries (RM4.90), which was a huge disappointment. The amount of cheese on the french fries was barely visible, and the fries were mushy and a tad oily.

I've also tried Secret Recipe's cheesy french fries, and its no different from this. Can't seem to find a place that serves really good cheesy french fries *sobs

Bayu Timor is located at Taman Megah. Its is adjacent to Famous Amos, and its in the same row as Secret Recipe. Their famously known for their asian cuisines, such as Nasi Lemak and their nyonya kuihs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home