Friday, April 03, 2009

Girlie Rants Part 2

I'm slightly gemuk already, particularly the lower half of my body.
Too much snacking at work.
I've less than 2 months to achieve my ideal bod - before my final gown fitting, which would most likely be around early of June - and I'm not making any progress towards my goal.
I'm slacking gila..

Mum keeps telling me not to lose anymore, Dan said I just need to tone-up and exercise more - which I haven't been doing, cause I'm usually so dead tired from work (from carrying heavy boxes of drugs and medications).

I feel so unmotivated, partially due to the fact that I know I'm not gemuk - but it doesn't excuse me from not exercising. I know I should, because I've been falling ill so easily and I need to toughen-up my immune system. I definitely do not want to be ill on my wedding day.

I'm not sure where exactly am I heading with this post, but its basically pure ranting. I just need to be more motivated and initiative in every aspect of my life - Am I taking things way too easy or am I stressing up?

I think I'm going nuts..

This post makes me sound so bimbo-ish O_O

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger FoOie said...

Hehe.. here's some advice even if you probably don't need it. :)

First you need to quantify your objective and goal. What's your ideal weight that you want to reach?

Then you gotta make an action plan. Break it down into stuff you can do in 5 min spurts.

And then the simplest thing left to do is just start! Starting is always the hardest, but it gets the ball rolling.. :P

11:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home