Saturday, September 05, 2009

Carl's Jr.'s Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger

Since day one of their arrival, Dan and I have been huge fans of Carl's Jr. We've been freely promoting their burgers to family, friends and even acquaintances. Carl's Jr. should hire us as their ambassadors or spokesperson, and I don't mind being rewarded with a lifetime supply of burgers :D

Our must-have at Carl's Jr. would be the Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger. In my opinion, it's the best among the other burgers available on their menu. The Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger consist of 2 charbroiled beef patties, 2 strips of bacon, 2 slices of cheese, crispy onion rings, with BBQ sauce.

The combo set is price RM25++

They also have the best fries in town! McDonald's french fries would come in second. Their so good that you won't mind having them for breakfast, lunch and dinner - everyday! LOL


Burgers aren't completed without pickles!!!! Their so appetizing, that you just want to have more, and more of it! I'm so glad that I can indulge myself with this tantalizing green goodies to my stomach's content, since their 'free-flowing' at Carl's Jr :D

Usually Dan and I would have our monthly dose of Carl's Jr. at Midvalley or Sunway Pyramid, but since we were meeting up with friends at One Utama - Carl's Jr. would be somewhat the best place to enjoy a good meal with good companies.
My burger models - Jo and Trix

Anyone up for Carl's Jr.?? We've yet to have our Sept dose *grins

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home