Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Wholesome Lunch

I've a problem with remembering names of chinese restaurants. Actually even chinese names. I guess anything to do with the chinese language makes my head spins real badly.

Though I've eaten at this restaurant for several times, I can't seem to remember its name. It's located at the shop row opposite of Faber Ria condo in Taman Desa, and it's beside a corner restaurant called U Like It.















In my opinion, they serve one of the best duck and siew yok around klang valley. Their asam choy is equally good too. The duck meat is extremely savoury and the siew yok is always crunchy. Both meat are tender and just plain lovely! :P

Their chili sauce is no exception. Two thumbs up! Dan is a big fan of their herbal egg. He orders it all the time, because I like it too *hee

In general, everything taste good in this restaurant. Our lunch came to about RM15++. A really small price to pay for a truly satisfying meal :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger spunkz said...

u make me hung-ga-ray...

5:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home