Sunday, September 06, 2009

Nail polish madness - Episode 1

I always had a fetish for nail art, or simply nail polishes - hence, during the recent nationwide sale, I got a little carried away with purchasing nail polishes. I'd bought a total of 6 bottles from The Face Shop. The regular price is RM5.90 per bottle, but due to the sale -it was only RM3.90! In my opinion, an extremely small amount to pay for a rather good quality nail polish.

I just painted my toenails with matte / pastel blue. Code colour: BL602.
The outcome:


I'd to apply 3 coats to obtain the perfect shade of blue, and I felt like I'd painted by toenails with Buncho Watercolour. Definitely not a colour that will be in my fav list, and I'm not sure if I'll ever reuse this colour again.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger 咖啡欣。caffeine said...

3.90 for one really cheap....i did not know about it at all....i should go and grab some. the sales still on?

11:02 am  
Blogger Cass said...

Nope, it's over. I also got to know about it very late. If not mistaken, last week of the sale..but their original price isn't too expensive either la

12:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. the colour really terror

6:53 pm  
Blogger spunkz said...

blue as in... very blue lor. aiks.

10:21 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

lol it's an ugly blue..

10:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home