Thursday, January 12, 2006

Happiness! hehe

Yes, im very happy today. Thanks to kit leen, my notebook is as good as new! hehe. She was so patient, it took about 2 hours to reformat and install all the necessary progrms, and she even explained almost all of it to me one-by-one! Kit leen, i owe you a lunch and a dinner. Really! lol.
Happy-nya! *tee hee.

Assigments will be pouring in soon, but no worries! My notebook is in good shape. Weee!

Anywayz, my happiness was cut short due to an aching tooth!! My wisdom tooth to be specific. Had such a difficult time eating dinner and i had Mcdonalds. hehe.. Had the beef prosperity burger and its HUGE which made it harder to chew. Should have thought about the size before ordering it.

Well, will write more soon. God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home