Friday, April 14, 2006

Celebrate!

*Cassie turns on the radio. Music starts playing, 'Everybody dance now...'
*Cassie starts grooving...and starts dancing franticly.

Hehe..if only it was possible. Im not saying ive not done it before, but there's guests coming over in a short while. Dont want to frighten them off with my not-so-smooth dance moves lolz. Im not embarrass or shy to dance idiotically with my parents or sisters around. They've seen me 'bumping' around a thousand times before, and they've also expressed their annoyance of me dancing like a lunatic, especially when im getting into their way lolz. Oh well, their family so they've got to bear with me hehe.

The exams are finally over. I wont elaborate much about it, since i gave my word to miss jo that i wont mention about it anymore =)

So whats my plans for the holiday? hmm.. will be off to malacca next week, from the 20th till the 22nd of April. Yes miss jo, we'll be staying in a budget hotel. The setting of the place is really simple and i heard its really clean, which is the most important aspect. I'll update your guys about it later on and if its nice, we'll go for a trip to mlc at the end of the year. Okay, miss jo? hehe.. i know you're gonna say, 'Cassie, every year also you go to mlc. Not sien meh?'.
Honestly no. I love mlc! From the food to the historical landmarks, and the good looking 'ah moh' tourists that can be seen almost everywhere! *Grins mischievously. So tell me, whats not to love? lolz. Its also sort of my 'kampung' (my ancestors and grandparents originated frm mlc), maybe thats the reason i love it so much hehe.

Oh yeah, i'll be going down to klang tmr to party with my 'boggie' partner, trixie hehe. We'll be 'boggie-ing' in her room with lots of pirated and burned music cds lolz. After postponing my trip to klang for 3 weeks, im finally heading down to my much missed hometown, klang! keke
There's no place like home.

Ive friends constantly blabbing to me about how fortunate i am to have shifted to PJ. Its no biggy, really. Though it close to tonnes of so-called 'happening' clubs, it doesnt make much of a diff to me. I dont club, ive never found it inviting. Especially with the deafening-irritating techno music and the thick layers of smoke, that are so 'kindly' exhaled by the inconsiderate smokers, who are literally going around killing everyone along with themselves. Sorry if im being offensive but if you were to give it a lil more thought, you would agree with me. And eventhough im living in the middle of every shopperholic's dream (yes, im refering to the shopping malls), it all means nothing when your not surrounded by friends. Its not the place that sets the atmosphere, but its the company of friends =)

I'll be taking a trip up to cameron highlands too, with my family and a few other families from church on the 29th of april. We'll be there for 3 days, and will only be back on the 2nd of may, a day before uni restarts. Cant wait to get my hands on the red-juicy but rather sour strawberries and cherry tomatoes! muahaha..hehe. Not forgetting, the crumby-yummy scones filled with fresh cream and sweet strawberry jam! *drools... The thought of it is overwhelming. Thats the danger of food, it makes me go 'koo-koo' lolz.

Would love to continue on blogging but ive church to attend to, which is basically just right down in the hall hehe. Well, happy easter! A great day to be celebrating. God is good, all the time =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home