Saturday, April 08, 2006

Just another day..

Im up in the wee hours on a saturday morning. To be exact, its 1.37am. What am i doing up so 'early'? Well the usual, chatting but not at the moment. Trix got dc but i doubt she'll log on again cause its late, and miss jo is definitely fast asleep since aust is 2 hours ahead. Miss your guys a whole lot! Cant wait to see trix next sat, and anxiously waiting for jo's return which will be in about 8 months time.

There's nothing much to blog about. Java demo wasnt that bad. She didnt questioned us much, cause we were honest with her. We told her that we got someone to help us out with the assignment, yet she was still quite generous with the marks. How did I found out? hehe..i 'curi tengok lor' ..keke..

And we got our PON mid-term result, the majority didnt do well. Everyone is very upset. There were a few that asked her about the marking scheme, but she refused to explain. Ive no idea why is she so secretive. Even for our first test, the similar scenario occurred.

My results werent too bad compared to the rest. I got 64.5/92. I know its weird..92..why not 100? Well, the lectures herself is way weird. But im not satisfied with it, since our presentation was sort of a disaster. *sigh..so there goes my chances of getting an A for the subject PON.

Im praying for a miracle. I pray that i'll do exceedingly well for my finals, but i got to put lots of effort in studying since my final exam is just next monday.

I cant do much but to leave it to God, trusting that He knows what's best for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home