Thursday, April 13, 2006

All is well

I went blanked during buss stat's paper today. I totally freaked out! I never had to deal with such an accounter before. It suddenly striked me went i was halfway through my 4th question, if im not mistaken. My heart started beating rapidly and i was breathing quite heavily. The harder i tried to recall all the formulas, the more panicky i became.

Since i couldnt do the 4th Q, i skipped to the 5th and then to the 6th Q. I pratically left 10 questions blanked, and it went on this way for about an hour till i couldnt take it any longer! I was desperate, i needed to score well for this paper (well, all of the papers). So i stopped what i was doing, and under my breath i cried out silently, 'God help me!'. Many times actually, i kept whispering 'God help me!'. I hope i wasnt too loud but i guess i wasnt, since my friend who was sitting infront of me didnt mention anything about it. Hmm..or maybe he was just being polite to not mention it hehe.

I said a really short prayer cause i had very lil time left. I took a deep breath and got back to doing the paper. I reminded myself to stay calm, that God was with me and He'll never let me down.

As i continued on from where i had left of, i was able to recall almost all of the formulas. Hence, i quickly wrote whatever i could remember. I began analyzing each of the formulas, and i applied it to its specific questions. Everything went on well, and I gladly thanked the Lord in my heart. I couldnt have done it without Him!

Overall, i still found the paper real tough. It practically sucked out all the energy in me! Im so happy that another paper has come to an end. On friday i'll be having PON and Biochem papers. Both are heavy subs but after what the Lord has done for me, im feeling a lil more relaxed. Not so tensed or overly stressed. Yet, i still have to do my part in studying *sob sob ..hehe.

Im keeping it short, need to get some shut eyes.

Will write more, soon. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home