Sunday, April 09, 2006

*cassie gets an anxiety attack and starts running in circles

hehe...im not exactly running in circles. I feel like doing it but it'll only make me look stupid. And my mum will start screaming and yelling. She dislikes children running around the hse, what more an adult.

Since i cant go running around the hse, i ended up eating. Trust me, eating is never the best remedy, especially when im trying to keep fit. My resolution of wanting to start eating and living healthily has been a BIG flop! Ive been pigging-out on all sort of high-sugar-salt-fat-sodium food! The total opposite of all that is healthy and nutritious. Waaaaaa!

I just had 3 large packets of twisties..by myself..all at one go. I know, its inhuman. I had chicken rice, kuey teow soup, 2 pieces of bread pudding with ice-creams and a packet of biscuits for lunch ... Dont get a heart attack ok. My sisters will assure you that its so very normal. I eat this much almost everyday, and more when im overwhelmed by stress. I dont eat a lot when im out, cause i dont want to look like a glutton. Yet i am, arent i?

I tried wearing the skirt i bought during cny, its darn tight! Crap! And same goes for the blouse. *cassie frowns.. and keeps on frowning..and starts bursting out into tears....KIDDING! haha..
nola, im not close to tearing but im feeling very miserable.. Exams and the extra kilos can be really frustrating and upsetting and defeating and...okok , enough. It isnt making me feel any better.

And my sis invited me to go makan BK(Burger King) with her friend later in the evening. How not to jadi gemuk? I think i'll turn down the offer and opt for something healthier. I cant promise that i'll definitely not go, cause my flesh tends to give in at the very last minute...*sigh

Oh well, there's always tmr to start anew. Im not giving up. By the end of this month, i'll be as fit as ...Jennifer Garner! okok..not as fit, but close to la..got to be realistic.
LOL.

Anywayz, got to run. I mean, i got to get going. Finals tmr and the 1st paper is JAVA !!!!!!
*cassie falls flat on her face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home