Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Not enough time - lah!

Yes, im desperate for TIMEEE!! Seriously, 24 hours a day is just-way-too little! There's lab reports to be written every week, tutorials to be done (all because of Ms. Lu, or better known as Ms. Swishy Hair), tests and exams to study for, and difficult-mind-boggling assignments that ive not even started on! To aggravate the current situation, ive been having headaches since sunday!! I can literally feel the blood vessels and nerves in my head tightening.

I admit, IM STRESSED OUT!! VERY, actually.

I can honestly say, that it is highly possible for me to break down any moment now. Praying every night before i go to bed has been keeping me sane till today.

Oh God, what would I do without You?!

Today was the worst! Found out that there's so much preparation to do for the end of the year- industrial training. I have to return to my sec. school to collect some certs etc., and i hurried to One Utama after class today, to request for a testimonial from my former employer. Glad that one task is completed.

The problem is that time is what i have least. Addition to that, i'll be having classes from sunrise to sunset EVERYDAY! And not forgetting, bball training on thurs night.

Thank God for my DAD. He said that he'll collect them for me from Klang. WEee!

Ive been bogged-down with too much lately, and im starting to feel it. I believe my uni mates feel it too, cause ive been extremely mean this few days, according to the 'fly'. Its Swishy Hair's fault! She's been a real pain.

Oh no! Here i go again, fretting.

Anywayz, i cant waste anymore time blogging. There's microbiology lab report to be done *sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home