Friday, July 14, 2006

Food can be evil

Im always aching somewhere. Most of the time, its the head; which is known as the headache. At times, its the back; and its call backache. Recently, its the stomach; famously known as stomach ache.

I should be crown 'Queen of all aches', and i would
surely reign forever! haha.. Not to mention, i would never run out of aches. Hence, dont you agree that im the most deserving one for the throne? ;pA crown fit for the 'Queen of aches'...sweeeeet..

Why have i been getting stomach aches lately?

Please dont start throwing shoes and sticks at me, cause ive realised for a very long time that im the only one to blame, but you're welcome to throw money at me; especially the darker colour ones with larger digits and additional zeroes lolx

Okok, back to the stomach ache. As ive mentioned before, when im in deep stress; i eat! And i eat basically everything that i can get my hands on.

In my previous posts, i did mention that ive began to eat normally but due to the rec
ent rise in the level of stress and pressure; my eating habits is back to square one!

Ive been dumping in all sorts of junk into my system this whole week; uncountable pieces of chocolate chip cookies (i still prefer Chipsmore compared to Chips Ahoy!, the best is still Famous Cookies but it cost a bom!), stack high of cup instant noodles (the tradisional chicken flavour is still the tastiest), 3
packets of biscuits (in 3 days, i dont fancy the TIGER brand but my aunt keeps buying 'em for us, and i keep eating 'em), a minimum of 4 slices of bread a day (with kaya & butter, spread over slightly toasted bread), 2 packets of rojak (in less than 5 days, ive been craving for rojak lately-and no, im not pregnant), and various kinds.

Chipsmore; looks good, taste good but you wont end up looking good-trust me!


Noodles! Yummy! Umm..but noodles in the cup, are definitely a no-no. I should know better, im a nutritionist-to-be!



It'll take a day or more to list all of the foods that ive been consuming for less than 5 days.
Yes i know, its my fault. I wouldnt be suffering from stomach aches if i hadnt ate so much, especially junks. Ive been going through day after day, with exceptionally painful stomach aches. Addition to that, the long visits to the toilet has been very unpleasant. I shoudnt be complaining, im not even worthy of doing so - because it is my own doing.

So i'll just shut up now, bear the pain and stop shoving junks into my mouth.

God, help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home