Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ranting bussiness

My piece of junk (POJ) has been giving me problems lately. Btw, the POJ is my slow-lousy-fragile HP laptop that i bought last year.

It hangs when im opening a PDF file; not even TWO files, ONE ONLY!! And it takes forever to respond again! Yer, can get high blood pressure-LAH!

Im in the middle of writting my food chemistry lab reports, and i can literally vomit blood. Its so tedious and addition to that, i cant find any information on one of the experiment; Nelson method.

Few hours have gone by, and im stuck with the same report. Really cant take it anymore! My eyelids are heavy. Oh crap! I havent even showered. Mum will start nagging soon cause she doesnt like me taking very late night showers.

Tmr another whole day in uni, 8 am till 5 pm again! Two days in a row, is suicidal la. Hai.. thank God is the last lab for food chem tmr. The following weeks would be slightly flexible, but come to think of it-maybe not. Since there's still presentation, another yucky test, and plenty more of lab reports to write for metabolic biochemistry and waste management.

Ive been complaining nonstop, so sorry but need to let 'em all out. Its good, to clear the system lolx. I sound like some new age freak, btw im not. No offence to those who are.

Where are the holidays when im really in need of 'em?? Haih.. hidup ini memang penuh dengan cabaran.

Im so stressed that im beginning to eat rubbish (junk foods) again! Oh God, HELP ME!!

I truly need Your mercy and grace, cause im running low of 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home