Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Indah water trip

Went to indah water, kajang today. This educational outing was part of our Waste Management subject. Was a lil hesistant to go at first, cause the thought of visiting a sewage treatment plant didnt sound intriguing.

Guess what?! I had fun..haha. The plant was smaller than we expected it to be because it was just a small branch. The main one is in putrajaya.

It was really sunny to
o, and there werent any shade to hide under. Hence got 'roasted' a lil lolx. It smelled a lil too..but it wasnt too bad either.

Took lots of pictures of the plant, not because its beautiful but their for our report hehe.

Well the below pics are the fe
w that had my face in it.. but took most of it in the bus..y'know la, friends...they all suka main-main camera..so posed, sini-sana for their sake..haha


Wayne and me. We were all burning red and sweaty after the trip..hehe










































The 'fly' and me. The 'fly' was so mesmerized with the Classifier(its an equipment used to remove sendiments) lolx

There are more pics, but have not gotten it from my friend yet. If im not too lazy, i'll upload it later.

Want to take a bath...drench in sweat, and feeling icky..lolx

To trix: I told you ive put on weight, but lost a lil weight only. My face more rounder. Look closely.

Trix is not observant enough lolx

*starts chanting* Im gonna lose weight...im gonna lose weight 20x

To the 'fly': I know you're getting paranoid lolx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home