Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lately i get easily paranoid, not just only by people but with almost everything that i come in contact with.

My stress level has reached its optimum level, and similarly my cholesterol level too-no doubt about that!

These past few days ive been freaking-the-fly-out with my excessive-compulsive eating behaviors. Many apologies to the fly.

I know ive been eating alot, way too much for the capacity of my stomach. I use eating as a channel to release my stress. Its not the best alternative and it doesnt exactly works, but ive been doing so since a'levels. Hence, ive been sticking to it because old habits die hard.

Ive been getting lectures from the fly, im not complaining-dont misunderstand me. I know the fly has been nagging at me for my own good. Dad also has been complaining, but with good intentions-i know. Ive realized for a long time, that im putting on bcuz of this 'eating disorder'? Im not sure whether to categorize it as one.

I dare not complain to mum & dad about my insufficiency of clothes to wear, because i actually do have mountain-high of clothing in my wardrobe, is just that i cant fit into most of it comfortably due to the excess weight ive put on..bleh!

Im supposed to be very particular and careful with my food choices, but due to overwhelming stress; ive tossed the whole idea out of my mind!

Its difficult to be in-control when everything around me seems to be out-of-control!

There's so much to be done, with so lil time in hand. Im about to loose my mind, seriously!

Just early this week, i burst out into tears in uni. Everything that has been accumulating inside, just went 'KABOOM'! It wouldnt have triggered off, if it wasnt for the word 'B*tch' that was 'nicely' written beside my name, by an anonymous, in the attendance list. Dont ask me why, bcuz i myself am clueless. Ppl are just plain mean nowadays. *tsk tsk

Im just waiting for the time that i'll suddenly drop-flat-on-my-face in uni due to exhaustion. Dont be surprise, it might happen sooner than i even expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home