Saturday, June 24, 2006

what a day!

I had a wonderful and most statisfying 10 hours sleep. After being sleep deprived for so many nights, finally having a-tad-too-much of sleep was indeed a bliss. Well, until i woke up with a terrible headache.

I guess 10 hours is just too much for me. Its like overdosing myself with more than 8 panadols a day, and instead of easing the headache away, it''ll only get worse. Ouch!

Anywayz, spend the whole morning cleaning my dust-filled room; the layers of dust was like 2 to 3 cm high. No wonder, my nose itch all the time...Haaa...Chew! pls excuse me.

After having to deal with all the nasty dust, washing the bathroom was next in line. Took about an hour scrubbing and splashing water all around hehe. Of course, i took the opportunity to play with water lolx. But lets just keep this between you and me, cause if mum finds out; she'll start yelling from the top-of-her-lungs!..y'know, water bill will be way up high! *grins evilly, wahaha...

I took a shower after all the hardwork, u can pratically see sweat dripping from my forehead. Im not exaggerating ok * sticks out tongue..bleh!

Felt refresh, and super 'semangat' after the cold bath. The next assignment on the list was to complete my biochem report..euu..that sucks. Since i started uni last year, my days and nights have always been filled with lab reports. I love working in the laboratory; playing with chemicals, and burning whatever-i-can-get-my-hands-on using the bunsen burner, seriously it makes my day lolx. BUT when it comes to writing a report on all the nonsense ive done in the lab, its plain TORTURE! *shows sour face..

I didnt managed to complete it cause went down to klang to visit my aunt, and to return a book to Trix. Ate lots at my aunt's place, supposed to be dieting but then...y'knowla if i dont eat, my aunties (2 of them were there) including my 'ah ma' will 'bising-bising'. Hence i ate to subside the noises around me, and my poor ears; they were a lil overworked.

The aunties and my 'ah mah' insisted that i eat more, i had no choice but to be firm; firstly, because i was very, very, very, very full and secondly, i cant afford putting on weight anymore; unless their willing to sponsor me new clothes lolx...ya right, in my dreams. If they felt offended, well thats just really too bad for them. I ate my share, so thy shall not grumble! Addition to that, my health comes first. If i went around pleasing ppl, and eating everything that they place infront of me; i would be a fat-rolling-ball. And i'll definitely roll over you lolx.

Came home in the evening, continued on with my lab report. Its almost done, just left a few more lines that i forgot to edit in, and Sunday is already HERE! Wah..

Its 9.32 am on a sunday morning, since i still had lots of time in hand; i decided to complete this post that i partially wrote, yesterday.

Its going to be another busy day. Its the Sabbath day; a day of rest, but ive 2 more assignments, and lab reports on-the-line. Thus, there goes my day-of-rest!

Anywayz, i got to 'cioa'. Need to get ready for church. WEeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home