Friday, June 16, 2006

1 day more

The bball competition is tmr! Im excited yet horrified at the same time. Its my first time representing my uni. Eventhough ive been playing for quite sometime, back in secondary school we did not have a bball school team. I just represented my hse sport (red house).

Addition to that, i only knew that i was part of the team 2 days back. Thus, im physically and mentally unprepared.

Trained yesterday and today, and im aching all over! Thank God is just minor aches, here and there. One thing i realized, i suck horrendously!

After every each game, i asked around for opinions from my team members and spectators that were present during our training. I told them to be down-right honest about it, but i think everyone was being nice. They kept saying i played alright, but i feel otherwise.

Im awfully nervous, ive plenty of butterflies in my stomach right now. Im also very afraid that i might disappoint my team, because im not good. Its been ages since i really played.

Lord, im asking for Your mercy and peace. I pray that You'll anoint my hands and feet, and that i'll give my best to glorify You, even through this competition. Help me Lord, that i will not loose my cool but i'll be calm at all times, and have an excellent sportmanship attitude throughout the game. Lord give me strength to sustain me, and wisdom so that i'll play well. Most importantly, i pray that our whole team will have a good time tmr and that we'll grow closer together, that Your light will be shone through me. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home