Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bball - excited yet horrified

I was blown away when the president of my uni's bball club told me that im on the uni's bball team, meaning i would be playing for the inter-uni competition, or better known as MAPCU, this saturday at KBU (Kolej Bandar Utama)!

I had no idea, and definitely no intention of being part of the team because i know im not physically fit or up to par, if i were to compare myself with the rest of the girls.

Ive not been playing frequently, and ive basically missed weeks of training. Having been thrown into the team suddenly, scared the wits out of me!

Its an honour being part of the team, and the thought that they actually considered me is really flattering. I hope i do not disappoint them on saturday.

God i truly need a miracle this saturday! Im not asking to be transform into Michael Jordan, but that i'll give my best and make You proud, and that i wouldnt humiliate myself on that day too. AMEN! hehe

This saturday we'll be going against Inti College, Subang and another, i cant remember.

Do pray for me, desperately need it! Thank you =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home