Saturday, July 22, 2006

where's my breakfast?

*Yawns... Its 7.42 am on a Saturday morning. Was awake earlier, but i chose to remain in bed; hoping that i'll fall asleep again but it did not availed.

Slept at 8 ++ pm last night; spend the whole day in uni yesterday-had classes in the morning, celebrated makcik melissa's b'day in pizza hutz during lunch; tried the new cheesy bites and it tasted alright, not fantastic though, and had a seminar from late afternoon till evening; concerning the in's and out's of job interviews-the speaker was alright too, but i think he's a pervert. He kept assuming that all of us were thinking 'dirty' when he said specific 'things'. Honestly, we were all too tired to even think. My conclusion for the whole seminar is; the speaker is perverted, no doubt about that lolx.

I wasted my friday away by sleeping, wanted to complete one of my lab report but i was just too exhausted. So much so, that i also missed the friday prayer meeting that was held in my hse. Thankfully, mum and dad did not mind. I believe that they understood; their poor daughter was dead tired. I would have fallen asleep while prayers were been said lolx. Dont you dare laugh, im sure it happened to you before. To put it in a nicer context; i was 'resting' in God's presence hehe..

Im snacking on a pear, and bloggin at a same time. Sort of difficult typing with just one hand. Waiting for mum & dad to get home from 'pasar pagi'. I wonder if their going to buy breakfast, or if its going to be just bread. Either one will do, cause im really hungry.

Hmm...ive no idea on what to blog, and i dont want to switch on the ranting mode; im also getting fed-up from it. Oh well, i'll go switch on the tv and see what's on Astro. Byeee!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home