Friday, August 04, 2006

My head is spinning, a million thoughts are running through my mind. It is impossible to concentrate and fully focus on the notes that im studying at present. My attention is being torn away from me, and its all over the place.

I strive earnestly to hold on to it, but my efforts do not avail. Suddenly im bombarded with all kinds of unexpected thoughts, ideas and even flashes of memories-ones that ive never put much thought into; the ones that i never knew could affect me this way.

I think im one step closer to insanity; it feels that way, and if i were to dwell in these feelings or atmosphere-i would surely be inane.

Lately, ive been overwhelmed with endless kinds of emotions; one moment, im happy and contented with myself but the next minute, clouds of regrets and loneliness would just hover over me.

'What is wrong with me?', i cried silently. 'Why am i having mixed feelings?', i murmured under my breath. 'Can someone help me?', i softly said.

The void that ive filled temporarily with the busyness of life; housechores, studies, food etc- has finally lost its effects. It only enlarges the hole, and trying to fill it again with the similar things would only cause more harm.

Oh Lord, i know ive pushed You aside too many times; even though i knew Your the ultimate answer to all these madness, and Your the perfect fit for the void that is present within me. Yet i keep on running away, searching for other alternatives to end this feeling of emptiness. Why am i so foolish? When You my Lord; my answer, my solution, my remedy, my joy, and my love has been right beside me- the whole time.

Would You hear my plead and forgive this soul? Would You restore my soul and renew my mind? Would You fill this heart with love and joy again?

Im sure that You will; which is the reason im running back to You, my sweet Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home